Why Hire Laura?
Why Hire Laura?
Executive Resume Service by Executive Resume Writer
Award-Winning Quality | Compelling Branding | Powerful Results & Personal Service
Want to Be The #1 Choice for The Job You Want?
You’ll gain a sharp, competitive edge by leveraging my credentials as a corporate recruiter and multiple award-winning resume writer.
I’m Laura Smith-Proulx, 10-Time Certified Executive Resume Writer, Columnist, Author, LinkedIn expert, and former recruiter.
My work wins jobs and more attention from hiring managers at AT&T, Intel, Tyson, Dow, Oracle, Ernst & Young, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, Western Union, Citibank, Hitachi, Marriott, & other Fortune-ranked corporations.
As a social-media savvy leader in the resume industry, I combine a lifelong passion for writing with recruiting expertise, global recognition, awards, and master-level credentials held by less than 20 resume experts worldwide.
What makes my resume writing different?
I can brand your unique background by focusing on your strategic contributions–and persuasively market you as THE solution to the needs of hiring managers.
My clients get more opportunities at top Fortune-ranked companies and new ventures in emerging industries. Why? As an executive and professional resume authority, I apply the highest quality standards to my writing.
Referrals from past clients form 85% of my business–and I’ve gained a 99.9% satisfaction rate. As the most published resume writer in Colorado, my work has been featured in 12 career bestsellers, 200+ resume articles, and in numerous media sources, including Forbes, BBC Capital, Times, SmartBrief, CIO.com, and The Wall Street Journal.
In addition, I walk my talk: as a social media and branding expert, I’m able to educate you on the top strategies for using Twitter, LinkedIn, and other online tools to further your job search.
I offer you the following advantages:
- Thousands of successful clients in executive, technical, sales, marketing, and operations leadership roles
- 98%+ success rate landing interviews for CIO, CTO, CEO, COO, VP, Director, Manager, & other candidates
- The U.S.’s most global award-winning resume writer honored internationally for 9 years!
- 10 Certifications: Resume Writing, Social Media, Career, Interview, Career Transition, Linkedin, Twitter; Brand Analyst
- LinkedIn Profile SEO Expert who can enable recruiters to find you; @resumeexpert on Twitter
- Examiner.com’s FEATURED National Resumes Examiner and expert authority on resumes for the U.S.
- CAREEREALISM-Approved Expert on Executive Resume Writing, Personal Branding, & Cover Letters
- Master-Trained Resume Expert – Resume Writing Academy with Wendy Enelow & Louise Kursmark
- Former corporate recruiter with unique perspective on capturing your talent and achievements
- Published contributions to 12 books, including these bestsellers:
- Unique Resume Branding Process™ developed to produce accomplishment-driven data for your resume
- Columnist for Career Rocketeer, BioSpace.com, HealtheCareers.com, Secrets of the Job Hunt, JobRadio.fm, LocalJobNetwork.com, JobDig.com and others
- Former IT resume writer and executive resume expert for large job boards including Monster.com
- Author of 5 resume & cover letter books, including 21 Insider Resume Secrets to the Job of Your Choice
- 18-year management and IT consulting career for Fortune 500 corporations
- Active membership in four international career associations, including PARW-CC, NRWA, CMA, and CDI
- Outplacement services tuned to the needs of business owners
- Bachelor of Business Administration in MIS and Journalism from the University of Wisconsin